ABOUT · FACEBOOK · TWITTER · TUMBLR · BLOG · FOLLOW

Friday 25 October 2013

SHE IS


A few favourite photos from Her: Versions of Womanhood performance from Verge Festival. Full set of photos on my Facebook page. It was a first to work with such an interesting space with such specific lighting, working around audience members and capturing the vivid expressions of moving, talking performers. 


My Sony camera (still working on a name) was specifically requested and, due to my intense dislike (and lack...) of flash, I opted for a more organic look that attempted to work with the lighting and vivid shadow instead of fighting it. I rather like the rather Rembrandt-esque effect of the lighting in Tor's set.

Now to find a way to muffle the sound of the lens (believe me, I tried). Each photo was like an awkward (but necessary) bullet through the sound of the monologues.

Haven't really had the time or energy to update my blogs - but exciting things will be happening post-exams so watch this space (:



No comments:

Post a Comment