ABOUT · FACEBOOK · TWITTER · TUMBLR · BLOG · FOLLOW

Wednesday 24 July 2013

HALF LIVES



Too many of these photos have been sitting in my harddrive without a blog post to call home and most are remnants of food shots and random events from last semester (and the beginnings of Winter Break). It's a veritable mess, really. We have black sesame drink foam art from Hana Hana, shots from uni society events, a Lorraine's Patisserie marscapone cake and glimpses of what I'm going to write about in my Takeru review and creepy Gelato Messina shots - more to come later.

But mostly just food (managing multiple blogs and WeekendNotes account is hard).

With second semester of uni set to suck out my soul for another thirteen weeks very soon, I thought I might as well post these shots up and get a clean start. I'm working on a post with my favourite shots from Winter Break as well, so keep an eye out (:







No comments:

Post a Comment